About Woolly Wits

I am a hand-knitting designer and teacher. See and purchase my published designs on Ravelry.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Not Really a Vacation







Up-cycled Cashmere Santa Hat for BabyI've had a little break from posting while I got my seasonal Etsy shop, La Bella Capra, up and running.


Up-cycled Cashmere Santa’s Helper Elf Hat for BabiesUp-cycled Cashmere Santa’s Helper Elf Hat for Adults


A friend and I have a shop offering items which we have been up-cycled from cashmere and wool sweaters.  This year we added wool plaid items to the mix.  Can you tell I'm a little bit plaid obsessed?


Red and Gray Plaid with Embroidered Flowers Upcycled Felted Wool Christmas StockingUp-cycled Plaid Patchwork Throw




I'll be back with some reviews, since the new issue of Knitter's hit my mailbox and the new issue of Twist Collective hit my electronic in-box.

No comments:

Post a Comment